We spent a week at this resort and we considered it to be average. Nothing to get too excited about.
We stayed at the Pelican building, we upgraded to Ocean View rooms. The rooms are very standard with a large balcony. The floor tiles are old but the rest of the room looked as if it was recently renovated. There was an LCD TV located to the side of the bed, which made watching it from the bed very uncomfortable.
The beach is nice, with lots of chairs. Lots of options for shade either under the huts or under the palm trees.
They have a very good gym. Also they offer a lot of free activities such as snorkeling, paddle boats, free diving equipment to dive from the shore, wind surfing, etc.
The food is average. The buffet selection is very poor compared to other hotels I visited. Also, it is not easy to get a seat at the Japanese, Grill or Italian a la carte restaurants. We tried the 3 of them but the food was nothing to write home about.
The service is average, some of the servers are helpful others are there for a long period of time and look very tired. For example the lady that served coffee was there all day long for 2 days in a row since early morning until midnight. I felt sorry for her standing there all day long.
We paid quite a bit of money to go to this hotel and we thought it was too much.
We still manage to have a great time, Curacao is amazing! We did a bit of exploring outside the resort and next time we go, we will not stay at an all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Endless fun in the sun.Enjoy a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino (previous Princess Beach Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino). Located Soutern-western of the Caribbean and just off the coast of Venezuela, the 38-mile long island of Curaçao offers idyllic weather, exquisite beaches, spectacular snorkeling and much more to families, couples, singles and friends. At Sunscape Curaçao all guests will enjoy an Unlimited-Fun® vacation where everything is included from top-shelf spirits and daily refreshed mini-bar, to limitless food and beverages and endless daily activities. Guests can enjoy the on-site dive center at Sunscape Curaçao where they can catch a boat right at the resort to the National Underwater Park and enjoy diving and snorkeling at one of the most popular diving sites in the world. Located just 10 miles from the International Airport Hato and two miles from the capital city of Willemstad, guests can enjoy everything that Curaçao has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao Willemstad