This Hotel is still under Major renovations and should not be open yet!
There was constant banging hammering drilling all day in our building they were working on elevator By our room we saw a very large roach ,
There was a strong mold smell in our room there was water on the floor of our bathroom as well on other side of the wall in the hall room .While we were taking our shower; we were being showered by the water coming from the shower upstairs.
We had to fight off the Pigeons at each and every meal in the buffet area as well as on the patio in the common area , the pigeons would try to constantly steal your food of your table and even on your plate ;while you tried to eat your meal
The pigeons would constantly fly over our heads to the rafters above or vacant tables/chairs while they drop their poop on you, on your food, the tables, the chairs and the floor .
The staff tries to keep eating area clean but this is a losing battle as their is between 30 - 50 birds in the eating area at meal time!
These Pigeons carry 2 types of respiratory diseases which becomes airborne when you clean up these droppings so all in the area are being exposed to these diseases
The staff feed these birds in the morning by the beach in hopes that they will stay away !
Sand flies are in the sand were they seat your for that sea food dinner under the star ( sea food very bad fish was mushy ). The food in the buffet was repetitive for each and every meal there was mostly plain rice, rice with vegetables , beans /Legumes , chick peas pasta and more pasta bread ,greasy sliced meat some cheese variety there was no variety of fruit daily ,nor did they have fresh fruit juice if you wanted a salad there was only tomatoes lettuce and cucumber to make your salad with! Bring a saw for the meat which is usually over or under cooked very bad grade of meats being used!
Tried use jacuzzi to relax How is this possible with children always in the jacuzzi even when the sign clearly says adults only .Children tinkling #1 on ledge of jacuzzi which ran right into the jacuzzi ! Unlimited fun Where was that Run away keep going
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Endless fun in the sun.Enjoy a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino (previous Princess Beach Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino). Located Soutern-western of the Caribbean and just off the coast of Venezuela, the 38-mile long island of Curaçao offers idyllic weather, exquisite beaches, spectacular snorkeling and much more to families, couples, singles and friends. At Sunscape Curaçao all guests will enjoy an Unlimited-Fun® vacation where everything is included from top-shelf spirits and daily refreshed mini-bar, to limitless food and beverages and endless daily activities. Guests can enjoy the on-site dive center at Sunscape Curaçao where they can catch a boat right at the resort to the National Underwater Park and enjoy diving and snorkeling at one of the most popular diving sites in the world. Located just 10 miles from the International Airport Hato and two miles from the capital city of Willemstad, guests can enjoy everything that Curaçao has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao Willemstad