“Spanish Waters SUP tour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 76 Activities in Willemstad
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a nice downwind tour on SUP in Curacao. Stand Up Paddleboarding is a great way to tour the waters. SUP Curacao has different tours for different levels. No experience needed!
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Spanish Waters SUP tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Last week my husband surprised me with a trip to Curacao for my birthday. We spent a morning doing the Spanish Waters tour and I can't think of a better way to have spent my 40th tour. The tour was beautiful and well organized. Our guide Jasper was laid back and fun and we saw a side of the island that we otherwise might not have. I highly recommend it!

Visited January 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Awesome down wind SUPing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I did two trips with the SUP Curacao crew this past December. We love the water and were looking for a new sightseeing experience, and a bit of a challenge. SUP Curacao delivered both! My husband is a beginner paddler and I'm more of an intermediate, so we started with the Spanish Mangrove tour and then progressed to the 3hr down wind Beach Hopper a few days later.

Ingmar and his crew were super professional. They acted as both sightseeing guides, pointing out interesting things and providing historical facts, and paddleboard instructors giving us ocean paddle tips along the way. So whether you're a beginner looking for a casual and mellow sightseeing tour on the water, or you're more advanced and are looking to push yourself a bit physically, they have the equipment and tours to fit your needs. I will definitely paddle with them again next time I am back in Curacao.

Visited December 2013
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

This was a highlight of our trip to Curacao! The guided tour through the Spanish waters was absolutely awesome. From our pickup at our hotel to our dropoff..we felt special and pampered. The tour is perfect from beginners to those that have paddled before. These people have it down just right, even to a break with water and snack among the mangroves! Could not have met nicer people and our guide Edo was very knowledgeable and funny..we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and highly highly recommend this experience for tourists to Curacao that want to experience a unique tour...we will do it again when we return to this beautiful island! SUP was our choice but they have other watersports!

Visited December 2013
“One of the Highlights of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I went on a cruise with my Fiance and another couple, one of our stops was Curacao but I didn't see any excursions offered through Carnival that interested me. I wanted to do something different. I checked out Trip Advisor and found SUP Curacao and thought that it would be fun and something different that none of us had done before. We had THE BEST TIME! On the ride upstream Ingmar told us about the history of the island. When we got to the point where we were to get on the boards I was a little nervous about standing up but we got the hang of it very quickly. We paddled right next to the mangroves and stopped in what our guide Elyse called "The Tunnel of Love". There we took a break, Elyse brought us water and snacks. Elyse was a great guide, she took pictures with her camera and then posted them to Facebook for us to tag and also posted them to the SUP Curacao website for us to download. I couldn't believe that part was free! I would DEFINITELY do this again. We had a GREAT time.

Visited November 2013
Alphen aan den Rijn, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Cool trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice trip on the Spanish waters. But if you did some supping before, try a more advanced course of them

Visited November 2013