“A lot of fun!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“A lot of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I live on the island.
For our anniversary we went for buggy tours, it was so cool and romantic at the same time! We had a lot of fun and got some beautifull pictures.
Our tour guide Romy was such a friendly guy, we have a lot of respect for him, he does this tour 3 times a day, 6 days a week!!
We defenitly recommend you to do this tour!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
“Awesome Time in Curacao!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had an awesome time from beginning to end. No problems booking the reservation, we were picked up from our hotel on time, easy instructions were provided throughout and the tour guide, Romiy was simply the best. The adventure took us through the streets of Willemstad, to the ostrich farm (which had wifi (YES!), then off-roading to the north side of the island...beautiful. Going into the cave was cool and Romiy provided many photo ops. YES, it was fast-paced and dirty but what do you expect?! I loved every minute of it and highly recommend this adventure!!

Makati, Philippines
“showed up turned away wow”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I showed up around the time they have tour; worker asked if I had a reservation no but I'm here now. He said I had to call this number on paper well who has a working cell phone on vacation that lives other part of world?. Then he said were only doing tours now for the cruise line I looked around there wasn't anyone there; I drove by again 30 min later and still not one buggy moved. So guess the worker was just there to hand out papers not to give tours.lol

Caracas, Venezuela
3 attraction reviews
“Great time !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Those guys are amazing and do the best to make you have a great time, I definetly would like go back and do it again.

Visited July 2013
Hinckley, Ohio, United States
“Fun and exciting, not for the slow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This "tour" is about excitement and fun. It's not a museum type informative tour. Fly through the streets, coastal reef areas and hike throu caves up to a cliff with great views on Polaris side-by-sides. As an adrenaline junkie, I loved it. It is not as "charged" as many of my activities, but it definitely fed my craving while giving me some great places to see and experience. I personally loved it and it is good for anyone who likes to explore and have some fun.

Just to make sure your comfortable and prepared... There is a lot of dust kicked up. Plan to shower after. A helmet and goggles aren't really necessary, but be sure to take eye protection, sunglasses are fine. A handkerchief or something to cover your nose and mouth is always a good idea when off-road as well.