“showed up turned away wow” 1 of 5 stars

$150*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Makati, Philippines
“showed up turned away wow”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I showed up around the time they have tour; worker asked if I had a reservation no but I'm here now. He said I had to call this number on paper well who has a working cell phone on vacation that lives other part of world?. Then he said were only doing tours now for the cruise line I looked around there wasn't anyone there; I drove by again 30 min later and still not one buggy moved. So guess the worker was just there to hand out papers not to give tours.lol

Caracas, Venezuela
3 attraction reviews
“Great time !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Those guys are amazing and do the best to make you have a great time, I definetly would like go back and do it again.

Visited July 2013
Hinckley, Ohio, United States
“Fun and exciting, not for the slow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This "tour" is about excitement and fun. It's not a museum type informative tour. Fly through the streets, coastal reef areas and hike throu caves up to a cliff with great views on Polaris side-by-sides. As an adrenaline junkie, I loved it. It is not as "charged" as many of my activities, but it definitely fed my craving while giving me some great places to see and experience. I personally loved it and it is good for anyone who likes to explore and have some fun.

Just to make sure your comfortable and prepared... There is a lot of dust kicked up. Plan to shower after. A helmet and goggles aren't really necessary, but be sure to take eye protection, sunglasses are fine. A handkerchief or something to cover your nose and mouth is always a good idea when off-road as well.

Naples, Florida
“Highlight of our trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This was a super fun adventurous excursion! The trip lasts for 2 1/2 hours that takes you to the ostrich farm, the blow hole, and my favorite, the cave hike! Wear your tennis shoes and bring a back pack for beverages! The guides were absolutely amazing. Three total traveling with us. front guide, a guide to stop traffic and keep us together and then the guide at the end of the line! Loved it

Bear, Delaware
“fun time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

we booked this trip on a day that we decided not to go to the beach. we were the only ones on this tour and it was a lot of fun. i really enjoyed driving fast and kicking up some dust all while enjoying some scenic views. the cave was awesome! the cliffs were awesome! our guide romi was awesome!

Visited July 2013