“Eric's is awesome” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Eric's ATV Adventures

Eric's ATV Adventures
Dr Martin Luther King Blvd Z/N (Bapor Kibra Opposite Lions Dive Hotel) | Opposite the Curaçao Seaquarium, Willemstad, Curacao
+599 9 524 7418
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Thornhill
5 attraction reviews
“Eric's is awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

WE booked this excursion on line via a chain of emails with Eric. We arrived at the port on the Carnival Breeze and Eric sent a shuttle bus to pick us up exactly on time as promised. He was even aware that the "ship time" I gave him of a 1:00 pm arrival was actually 2:00 pm local time. The 15 minute drive was pleasant and once we arrived at the centre, the paperwork was processed and we started our three and a half hour tour...our three and a half hour tour. All of it was a blast because it's fun driving these vehicles whether on open roads or through narrow, twisting paths, over rocks and up and down steep inclines. Marco, the guide, took good care of us and the stops at the ostrich farm and the bat cave were major highlights. The teenage boys in our group had the best time. You might get a tiny bit of mud on your clothes if that matters so don't wear your Sunday best

Visited December 2012

Corpus Christi, Texas
14 attraction reviews
“It was fun - A must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We saw a lot and it was really fun - only my daughter and myself did the tour - it was almost a private - no it was a private tour. We loved it and did not get dirty at all. We saw some bats and caves and 1/2 the island - the tour guy was great and well worth the money. Memorials.com gives this a highly recommend.

Visited November 2012
Curacao
“A Really Great Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Friday November 16th 2012 was our son's birthday and we went on the ATV tour.
Our Guide Marco was really great and knows a lot of really beautifull spots on the island.
On our way, we stopped to rest, see beautifull landscapes and were offered cool refreshing drinks.
We had a blast and our son's only question at the end was.."when are we going again"?

Visited November 2012
“Be ready for extreme awesomeness!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I was a little unsure about riding an atv given that I've never done it before. Marco, the tour guide, allowed me a few minutes to practice just to get the hang of the vehicle. After about 10mins we were off to our tour. I must say, it was the absolute most fun I've had in a very long time. From the rugged terrain on the hills in the desert to the straightaway on the streets of Curacao. We made stops to a bat cave, aloe farm and beaches that were amazing. It was a great way to travel the beautiful island of Curacao. I plan on returning to Curacao and Eric's ATV Adventure will be on the top of my list.

“We had the greatest time !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Eric and Marco are very well organized with the ATV tour. This is a must do,weather you have experience riding ATV'S or not. The guides take there time and educate you on the culture of the island. The bat cave they took us in was awesome. We will do this again when we come back. #1 thing to do while visiting Curcaco.