Just stayed here one night. It is different, clearly an individual hotel rather than some chain. So if you do not want to spend tons of money and can handle a laid back atmosphere, I can recommend this place.
* very attentive staff
* nice big and very clean rooms
* good bathroom
* good a/c
* conveniently located on walking distance from centre
* surroundings looks a bit dodgy at first glance (remnants from Pelikaan days)
* no breakfast on sunday (but that was charmingly solved!)
There appeared to be no breakfast on Sunday but I booked for the night of Saturday with a prepaid breakfast for Sunday morning! Luckily, the very friendly staff solved this by opening the small café especially for us. Now that is the personal service that makes people come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WAVE Hotel & Cafe is a small family owned property with 40 rooms in the center of the city, with many restaurants, shops and points of interest in the area. Room rates are excluding taxes. The Hotel serves a variety of breakfast combos in the morning. We have a casino a cafe and the bus station is 2 minutes walking from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your WAVE Hotel & Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- WAVE Hotel & Cafe Curacao/Willemstad