“Flexible with easy water entry and personable service” 5 of 5 stars

+5999 461 2248
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a dive center that provides anything a diver might want or need. For first-timers we offer introduction dives, so you can get to know and love the sport. We offer courses starting at Open Water going all the way up to Dive Master (IDD and NAUI but we also do referrals from other organizations such as PADI) and a great number of specialties (i.e. wreck diving, deep diving, enriched air nitrox etc.) Our shop has a great variety of items and if we don't have what you're looking for we can always order it for you.
cagliari
“Flexible with easy water entry and personable service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I own a dive center in Sardinia (same name!) and I was happy to find out this diving is well organized with personable and easy interaction. Excellent position and good diving!

Visited March 2013

Houston, Texas
“Solo diver experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This review is only about my leisurely diving experience and not about the courses since I didn't use that part of their services. I scheduled my 2 tank boat dive and my night dive with the dive instructor from Dive Center Aquarius. The process of making a reservation, asking questions, booking, etc was very informal but that was perfectly fine with me. If you are okay with making deals on a handshake and going by the honor system as opposed to a lot of paperwork or pre-payment bookings or other stuff like that, then Dive Center Aquarius will be very accommodating to your needs as a solo diver. This was the only operation that would take my request for a night dive and the instructor was kind enough to be my guide, set me up with the necessary gear, and drive us out to the diving point all for an EXCELLENT value!

Although the two tank boat dive turned out to be a great diving experience, it was a bit unexpected that the Dive Center Aquarius had more of a "booking agent" type of role and reserved my spot for me on a boat ran by another dive shop as opposed to being the actual diving operation in charge. But no complaints here because I got a great deal and had an amazing time! Many thanks to the Dive Center Aquarius (and its partners) for making my diving vacation unforgettable and also giving me the opportunity to do my very first night dive!

Visited August 2013
willemstad
“Open water and advanced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

I did my open water and advanced course by Dive Centre Aquarius and really enjoyed it.
Good service, it is easy to make an appointment , even if you are alone, like I did. I've got lessons from nice and helpfull instructors.

Visited January 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Flexible and good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

I did my open water referral dives for my certification with Dive Center Aquarius, and then did some additional shore dives. They also arranged for a boat dive for me. The dive center at my hotel was too busy on the week of my visit to do my training. DCA was able to accomodate me as a single diver at the last minute. Over the four days, the most in the group was three people. They picked me up at my hotel each time for no extra charge. The prices were very good (ie, two tanks of shore diving was $72, as opposed to $120 at the hotel.) The staff is all Dutch, but their English is very good. I give them a high recommendation.

Visited March 2011