I didn't stay at this hotel but I did go scuba diving with Scuba Lodge for the first time. Great service. The instructor, Antoine, was a great teacher. Very knowledgable, patient, and attentive . I felt safe and enjoyed my first dive. My husband is a more experienced diver and he really liked the instructor. I would recommend this place. We purchased a video that documented our dive. The video was well done and worth the money. Anyone staying in curacao should go scuba diving once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scubalodge is the premier ocean front boutique hotel in Curacao. Made of in total 5 monumental buildings, every room and apartment are different! And so is the staff! With a very relaxed and personal atmosphere guests are like staying with friends! Relax in one of the two swimming pools, in the ocean in our house riff and enjoy a cocktail at the Ocean Bar. Scubalodge has a PADI Dive School and shop and the well known breakfast basket and weekly barbecue! Laid in the "quartier Latin" of Curacao, many restaurants and bars are walking distance, as is the city centre, the cruise terminal and all musea and shopping center. Explore the real Curacao in Otrabanda, the "pontjes brug" and the fruit and local market. Or take your rental car and explore the Island and all of its 70 beaches!!! Scubalodge, welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Scuba Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Scuba Hotel Willemstad
- The Scuba Lodge And Suites
- Scuba Lodge & Suites Curacao/Willemstad