We had a wonderfull time at Scuba Lodge. As a group of 28 we rented almost every appartment in Scuba Lodge. They were all very nice (especialy yellow up :-)). Everything you need is in the appartement even a washing machine!
As we were 22 divers, and our average was 3 dives a day, it was a hell of an organisation for the diving crew to get our tanks filled back again on time, but Bob and his crew handled it. Thumbs up for Bob :-)
Our group had a BBQ for the last evening which was faboulous. Special thanks to the kitchen team for this.
Overall this was a very positive experience for all our group members. Yvette you manage Scuba Lodge very well !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scubalodge is the premier ocean front boutique hotel in Curacao. Made of in total 5 monumental buildings, every room and apartment are different! And so is the staff! With a very relaxed and personal atmosphere guests are like staying with friends! Relax in one of the two swimming pools, in the ocean in our house riff and enjoy a cocktail at the Ocean Bar. Scubalodge has a PADI Dive School and shop and the well known breakfast basket and weekly barbecue! Laid in the "quartier Latin" of Curacao, many restaurants and bars are walking distance, as is the city centre, the cruise terminal and all musea and shopping center. Explore the real Curacao in Otrabanda, the "pontjes brug" and the fruit and local market. Or take your rental car and explore the Island and all of its 70 beaches!!! Scubalodge, welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Scuba Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Scuba Lodge And Suites
- The Scuba Hotel Willemstad
- Scuba Lodge & Suites Curacao/Willemstad