My husband and I just stayed at the Baoase for our honeymoon and everything about the place was amazing! We were in Aruba for the first for 5 days of our honeymoon and we are so glad we ended our honeymoon in Curacao at the Baoase. The resort was everything I had ever imagined our honeymoon would be. Everything about the resort was wonderful -the staff, the food, the views, the rooms - it was actually difficult to leave the resort because everything we wanted and needed was there.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a romantic, relaxing getaway. I would also recommend the picnic on the beach. We scheduled this for dinner one night and of course it started to rain as we headed down to our dinner. I was so bummed but I should have know the staff at the Baoase would have a back up plan. They decorated a secluded covered "cabana" (that's the best word I can think of to describe it) on the beach with candles, torches, flowers, pillows and blankets - it was very romantic. We told the chef our favorite foods and spices and he created a tapas menu just for us - the food was amazing! We had a bottle of wine, dined on our fantastic meal, listened to music (playing faintly so we could also hear the waves crashing into shore). This was the best night of our entire honeymoon.
We definitely plan on going back someday and that day cannot come soon enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens on the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea, Baoase Luxury Resort in Curacao, is the ultimate island retreat! Named to the 2010 Hot List by Conde Nast Traveler, and Winner of the 2011 Travelers Choice award from Tripadvisor for Top 10 hotels for Romance in the Caribbean and Mexico, Baoase is an unforgettable experience that promises total relaxation, luxurious comfort, and impeccable service. This stunning brand new resort is surrounded by meandering free form pools, waterfalls, swaying palms and an idyllic private beach. Reflecting the qualities of an elegant home, the residential style villas and suites at Baoase are decorated in a refined Asian style and provide a relaxing ambiance complete with modern amenities. Villas and Suites also offer free connection to wireless internet and all indoor areas are air-conditioned whereas the porch has ceiling fans. Suites feature a spacious balcony/terrace with stunning sea view, each has its private garden with Jacuzzi. The interior design and its facilities are unique. Furthermore they boast a flat screen TV, DVD and Dolby surround system, coffeemaker, mini fridge, and wireless internet. The Master Villa is the Baoase's top accommodation. It comes with views that reach all the way to the buildings of downtown Willemstad, Curacao's capital. The villa also has its own private infinity pool, complete with a "luxury cave" that includes a Jacuzzi, a bar and card table and a relaxation area. Also included in the Master Villa is a chef, butler and the use of a private beach. From water sports to sailing, diving or fishing excursions, your every request will be taken in to consideration to help make your vacation the most memorable. Baoase luxury Resort will surely bring Heaven to Earth. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad