I spent a part of my honeymoon at Baoase and I loved it!
I chose the Ocean Front Suite, which has a great balcony with a jacuzzi.
The room is clean, well decorated, with everything you need for a nice stay. The bed is very cozy and comfortable. Everything is clean.
As I'm brazilian, it felt good to listen to brazilian music (Bossa Nova) as I got to the room. It was a very romantic CD. You feel special there.
There was a bottle of prosecco, a welcome drink and some snacks just waiting for us.
I think Baoase is specially nice for couples, because it's not too big and there are many spots to rest... for example, a place to watch the sunset.
The price is high, but I really think you get what you pay for. I think it's fair.
The hotel service is very nice and helpful.
The breakfast is amazing!
I have nothing to complain about my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens on the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea, Baoase Luxury Resort in Curacao, is the ultimate island retreat! Named to the 2010 Hot List by Conde Nast Traveler, and Winner of the 2011 Travelers Choice award from Tripadvisor for Top 10 hotels for Romance in the Caribbean and Mexico, Baoase is an unforgettable experience that promises total relaxation, luxurious comfort, and impeccable service. This stunning brand new resort is surrounded by meandering free form pools, waterfalls, swaying palms and an idyllic private beach. Reflecting the qualities of an elegant home, the residential style villas and suites at Baoase are decorated in a refined Asian style and provide a relaxing ambiance complete with modern amenities. Villas and Suites also offer free connection to wireless internet and all indoor areas are air-conditioned whereas the porch has ceiling fans. Suites feature a spacious balcony/terrace with stunning sea view, each has its private garden with Jacuzzi. The interior design and its facilities are unique. Furthermore they boast a flat screen TV, DVD and Dolby surround system, coffeemaker, mini fridge, and wireless internet. The Master Villa is the Baoase's top accommodation. It comes with views that reach all the way to the buildings of downtown Willemstad, Curacao's capital. The villa also has its own private infinity pool, complete with a "luxury cave" that includes a Jacuzzi, a bar and card table and a relaxation area. Also included in the Master Villa is a chef, butler and the use of a private beach. From water sports to sailing, diving or fishing excursions, your every request will be taken in to consideration to help make your vacation the most memorable. Baoase luxury Resort will surely bring Heaven to Earth. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad