Your search for the perfect getaway has ended. Stop your research and go book Baoase now. My wife and I just returned from our week long honeymoon there. Our trip was absolute perfection. We stayed in Villa 5 and it was beautiful.
We had a difficult trip down as we were stuck on the American Airlines flight with the loose seats. So, instead of arriving at 2:30, we missed the whole day and did not arrive until after 10pm. We were in terrible moods upon our arrival and did not expect to enjoy anything. Within 30 seconds of being on the resort, our moods immediately changed! We were starving and they had welcome drinks and food waiting for us.
It is such a warm and relaxing environment. The property is spectacular and extremely well maintained. The infrastructure is great, feel free to drink the tap water!
The customer service and attention to detail is unparalleled. The entire staff new who we were and quickly came to understand our likes so they could create a unique experience for us. The food is amazing and the restaurant will quickly be ranked #1 on the island soon. The kitchen new of my bride's gluten and dairy allergies, so they purchased special bread, almond milk, and other ingredients to cater to her needs.
We truly enjoyed ourselves and can't think of a more perfect honeymoon experience that we could have had.
A helpful travel trip to Curacao: we traveled from NYC to Curacao, with a lay-over in Miami with American Airlines. American Airlines is having some major problems across their entire company and we suggest that you avoid booking your air travel with them. There are only two daily connections with AA out of Miami, one at 11:40 and one at 5:40pm. If you miss your connection, you are at the mercy of this schedule and the limited availability. Because of AA's problems, we almost missed a few days of our honeymoon. If you cannot get a direct flight to Curacao from your first departure city, I suggest that you book a direct flight to Aruba and get a local connection from there. There are a few local airlines with plenty of availability. So, if you miss your original connection in Aruba, you will likely get on the next one within an hour or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens on the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea, Baoase Luxury Resort in Curacao, is the ultimate island retreat! Named to the 2010 Hot List by Conde Nast Traveler, and Winner of the 2011 Travelers Choice award from Tripadvisor for Top 10 hotels for Romance in the Caribbean and Mexico, Baoase is an unforgettable experience that promises total relaxation, luxurious comfort, and impeccable service. This stunning brand new resort is surrounded by meandering free form pools, waterfalls, swaying palms and an idyllic private beach. Reflecting the qualities of an elegant home, the residential style villas and suites at Baoase are decorated in a refined Asian style and provide a relaxing ambiance complete with modern amenities. Villas and Suites also offer free connection to wireless internet and all indoor areas are air-conditioned whereas the porch has ceiling fans. Suites feature a spacious balcony/terrace with stunning sea view, each has its private garden with Jacuzzi. The interior design and its facilities are unique. Furthermore they boast a flat screen TV, DVD and Dolby surround system, coffeemaker, mini fridge, and wireless internet. The Master Villa is the Baoase's top accommodation. It comes with views that reach all the way to the buildings of downtown Willemstad, Curacao's capital. The villa also has its own private infinity pool, complete with a "luxury cave" that includes a Jacuzzi, a bar and card table and a relaxation area. Also included in the Master Villa is a chef, butler and the use of a private beach. From water sports to sailing, diving or fishing excursions, your every request will be taken in to consideration to help make your vacation the most memorable. Baoase luxury Resort will surely bring Heaven to Earth. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad