My family and I spent 10 day at the Baoase Resort End of April 2012 in the Banyan Tree Loft Room. We got the good feeling to make the right choice during the reservation process itself by email. As we were not sure if the room and it s access by stairs would be suitable for me, the manager on duty did not hesitate to make pictures for us, so that we could decide whether or not it would be OK or not. At arrival, you really feel to be the only guest everybody has been waiting for since ages as two managers welcome you by opening the car door at arrival at the resort front portal. The room was as described on the internet site. We have loved to enjoy to start the early evening with a drink sitting in the lounge on the covered terrace and feeling the positive energy of the magnficient banyan tree just above us..
Access to the beach, restaurant, the bar and most of the resort areas can be accessed by wheelchair. Furthermore, you always meet some staff member being more than happy to help and make your stay as smooth as possible. The private beach is a paradise and a real peaceful place to spend the day for reading, dreaming or having a swim in a "wavesless" warm sea. This is a place to be for restful, "easy" and very relaxing times in a very confortable environment. My wife and I will come back for sure and will then go for a Ocean View Suite...
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens on the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea, Baoase Luxury Resort in Curacao, is the ultimate island retreat! Named to the 2010 Hot List by Conde Nast Traveler, and Winner of the 2011 Travelers Choice award from Tripadvisor for Top 10 hotels for Romance in the Caribbean and Mexico, Baoase is an unforgettable experience that promises total relaxation, luxurious comfort, and impeccable service. This stunning brand new resort is surrounded by meandering free form pools, waterfalls, swaying palms and an idyllic private beach. Reflecting the qualities of an elegant home, the residential style villas and suites at Baoase are decorated in a refined Asian style and provide a relaxing ambiance complete with modern amenities. Villas and Suites also offer free connection to wireless internet and all indoor areas are air-conditioned whereas the porch has ceiling fans. Suites feature a spacious balcony/terrace with stunning sea view, each has its private garden with Jacuzzi. The interior design and its facilities are unique. Furthermore they boast a flat screen TV, DVD and Dolby surround system, coffeemaker, mini fridge, and wireless internet. The Master Villa is the Baoase's top accommodation. It comes with views that reach all the way to the buildings of downtown Willemstad, Curacao's capital. The villa also has its own private infinity pool, complete with a "luxury cave" that includes a Jacuzzi, a bar and card table and a relaxation area. Also included in the Master Villa is a chef, butler and the use of a private beach. From water sports to sailing, diving or fishing excursions, your every request will be taken in to consideration to help make your vacation the most memorable. Baoase luxury Resort will surely bring Heaven to Earth. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.