The hotel is located in Otrobanda opposite the Queen Emma bridge (connection to Punda). The hotel is very clean and functional and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Room size was decent with adequate space for working and resting. One thing to point out though is that if the room is opposite to the square, it can get a bit noisy at night especially over the weekend.
It is close to town which makes it ideal since it surrounded by several restaurants and all necessary amenities. It is close to the main shopping area in Punda and close to several entertainment locations. However, it is quite far from the idyllic beaches on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent Location The Otrobanda Hotel is a charming hotel located in the centre of the vibrant city of Willemstad. Overlooking Curacao's famous Unesco World Heritage Site St. Anna Bay harbor, the Otrobanda Hotel is just a few feet away from exclusive shops, historical sites, restaurants and nightlife. Spectacular Views Otrobanda Hotel's excellent location provides you with magnificent view overlooking the Anna Bay harbor. Your morning views will be filled with blue waters, clear skies and the most central location in Euro-inspired Willemstad. Caribbean Hospitality As soon as you arrive in Curacao you will experience the warmth of our sun and our people. This is what makes Curacao one of the most popular destinations in the world. We make sure this wonderful reception is present throughout your whole stay with us. Our friendly staff is looking forward to accommodate you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Otrobanda Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otrobanda Hotel Willemstad
- Otrobanda Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad