We are still here and have discovered a ton of new things... we were paying outrageous prices for drinks and food at the hotel and we only came with a certain budget so paying those prices have been eating our expenses. We went to a place called "World Trade Center", which is right around the corner from the Hilton, and there is a small shop inside that sells food, alcohol and other stuff for more than half the prices of the hotels!!!! No one tells you this because the hotels want you to pay their prices and not leave. At the Trade Center there is a bank, post office and car rental as well.
We also have seen large baracudas, have been stung by jelly fish, seen lovely colored fish, no fancy shell but a TON of sea glass and coral. Great place to snorkel. We are headed to the Floating Market this morning.... :)
P.S. when we arrived in our room there was blood on the bathroom door and the patio door, make sure you really scan your rooms!!! (I have a picture to prove it)
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Hilton Curacao Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Willemstad
- Hilton Hotel Curacao
- Hilton Willemstad
- Willemstad Hilton
- Hilton Curacao Willemstad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 23 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and built on an historic 18th century Fort, the Hilton Curacao hotel boasts two private white sand beaches, infinity and freshwater pools and a PADI Gold Palm dive center on the property, and is one of the leading Curacao hotels. Located just ten minutes from Hato International Airport and five minutes from the center of Willemstad, the Hilton Curacao is an idyllic spa retreat. A Las Vegas-style casino and LivingWell Health & Beach Club are available on the property, and Guests enjoy immediate access to a range of watersports and Willemstad activities. The Hilton Curacao resort is charming, picturesque and perfectly placed for an active or relaxing visit to the Caribbean. Conferences and events for up to 400 can be easily accommodated in this Curacao hotel’s range of event spaces, making it the ideal destination for corporate functions, social events or intimate destination weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.