Dear, lovflyng. I just have some coments on what u said. I satyed at this hotel two wees ago, i know there are a lot of mosquitos, but please be logical!! if there is a lot of woods, for sure u will get mosquitos, and however, it was not only at the hotel, if u were outside, at the downtown, or another restaurant around the island, you´ll get a lot of them too. So really i don´t accept that people like u critizes something like that!! That´s not fault of the property, that´s just NATURE!!! Com´on guys!! i am a person who travels a lot, i´ve been in many countries and hotels. The Curacao Marriot was one of the Best hotels in the Caribbean!! Yes the rooms are old, but u know what is funny, that many people go there and they criticize the rooms, but when its time to chek out, THEY STILL WANT TO BE IN THE ROOM!! the day i was cheking out there was a man, yelling at the lady at the Front Desk, because he had to chek out at 11am, but after that he started saying, that the rooms are old, uggly, and more... And then he said "I WILL NOT LEAVE THE ROOM AT 11AM". hahaha
I´m sorry, but i think that´s Stupid!! Guys we have to be human beings sometimes, if we want something to be perfect, that´s only possible in our HOUSES, AND NOWHERE ELSE! Yes, we paid for service, and i´m sure we received! But if we think that we paid to receive service THE WAY WE WANT!! Nobody can know what we want, because only we know ourselves!!
This hotel was wonderfull for me. Starting with check in, which was with a very nice lady, i think her name was Paula, and one of her colleagues something like Shirnilea... uhmm that i can´t remember. But thry were very nice, and kind. She gave me a very nice room 240. And was so nice!! The service in the restaurants was wonderfull, maybe the food not so good, but i remember this guy TJ from seabreeze, he is Super!! Also at voila, u can get Eloi, he is very funny! The people was Great! The beach and the pool so good!
Ah! one more thing, i also stayed with the All In, i don´t know why some people doesn´t understant that we are not the owners of something just because, we paid for service! The all in was super! yes, u have to sign all the checks but its obvious that a Restaurant, Hotel or any other Bussines has to keep tracking what they sell and it´s obvious that every place has their own RULES! CAN´T WE JUST FOLLOW RULES??? We cannot pretend that they have to make it with Bands, or like other hotels jus because we want it!!! Or beacuse we don´t want to sign a Check! PEOPLE WAKE UP!!! The all in was the best! u have everything included ecxept Voila! But for the rest is All u can eat!!! hahahaha.
Any way, this hotel is best! And this comment was just for some people that just don´t think before saying stupid things!! Like the mosquitos for exemple, YOU GET MOSQUITOS EVERYWHERE, NOT ONLY IN THE ROOMS OR POOL BAR!! THAT IS NATURE, NOBODY CAN CHANGE THAT!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Bay Casino are located directly on a private beach in Willemstad, Curacao. Spend your days basking in the sun at our resort pool or beach, or experiencing all history and adventure Curacao has to offer through our on site Tour and Car Rental desk. Once the sunsets, you will experience amazing dining by sea at our beachfront restaurant Seabreeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Hotel Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort And Emerald Casino
- Marriott Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Hotel Emerald
- Marriott Curacao
- Willemstad Marriott
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino Willemstad