Just returned back to reality from our 5 night vacay at this lovely gem in the Caribbean. From the moment of arrival until we departed we had smiles on our faces. Renata went out of her way to greet us every time we returned from an outing and was so sweet and very personable. Prisca stopped what she was doing to visit with us and check to make sure our every need was met every time our paths crossed. Martis (at the pool bar) makes the best frozen drinks. Honestly, they were the best drinks we have had in our lives and we are not spring chickens.
Our room was perfect. Second floor balcony beach front...no problems with it at all. Very clean, comfy beds and linens, coffee on the balcony each morning watching the bluest, clearest water lap at the fluffy sand. Gorgeous sunsets.
The casino staff (Shanella et al) were so great though never got the concept of letting US win rather than the house. :) Nena / Diana / Liliana...all people who made an impression. The staff in the Portofino was very helpful.
I celebrated my birthday while there and every staff member either sang to me, hugged me, or gave me birthday wishes all day long. I have 3 cards signed by every staff member with well wishes, and had group singing, private singing and desserts sent to me twice that day. And, the thing is...all this is from their hearts. None of this was put on or phony. These are genuine people.
When making dinner reservations for us off property, the concierge/front desk staff made sure we were given VIP treatment wherever we went. Louella and the management at this Marriott take great pride in their property and it shows. The staff in different departments were undergoing training each day we were there and when quizzed about what they learned, it was always some aspect of customer service...how to anticipate guest's needs.
From the towel hut to the bell staff, every one of the people love their job and it shows. (The only rude people we talked to were other tourists.)
Don't hesitate...book. You will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Bay Casino are located directly on a private beach in Willemstad, Curacao. Spend your days basking in the sun at our resort pool or beach, or experiencing all history and adventure Curacao has to offer through our on site Tour and Car Rental desk. Once the sunsets, you will experience amazing dining by sea at our beachfront restaurant Seabreeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Hotel Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort And Emerald Casino
- Marriott Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Hotel Emerald
- Marriott Curacao
- Willemstad Marriott
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino Willemstad