We just returned from our trip to Curacao and our stay at Lions Dive.
I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised by the resort. We had a simple 2 person room with 2 individual beds. The beds were huge for us europeans so putting them together we had more than a kingsize bed. The room was clean and up to date.
We only stayed at the resort so I cannot tell anything about the diner plans. The personal was friendly and helped us in any way possible. The private beach is very nice with lots of shade. Trust me you need shade, I am not that stupid to put my white skin in the full burning sun. The solutions to put our rental car (not rented at there inhouse car service) inside on the property was a very trustfull solution.
To sum it up: Nice and beautiful place to stay. Not to far from Willemstad (they have a shuttle van) friendly people and free wifi on the whole resort.
Extra tip: rent a car (you need it to explore the whole island) and go eat somewhere else. There are lots of nice (cheap) restaurants only a few minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room number includes thirty apartments within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad