we stayed 7 nights in lions dive and enjoyed it. check in was friendly and we quickly got our room. we booked standard garden view which means you do not have any beach view, but for us this is ok as we do not spend time in room unless for sleeping. we liked hemingways very much, nice food and drinks directly on the beach. that's what i expect when i come to the carribean. we also had breakfast there. so great sitting on the beach in the morning. good choice of bread and fresh made eggs. beach area is nice and clean , at our time plenty of place. we ate twice at nemos and liked it very much. we definitly can reccomend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room number includes thirty apartments within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad