I took my family here in November . We had a poolside room. I was a little disappointed in the room as it didn't give us access to the pool, we had to walk around the the building to get to the pool. It wasn't a priority as I am here to be in the ocean not the pool!
The ocean was excellent as there is a lagoon in front of the beach, it was a man made wall that the wildlife was abundant , the beach where we stayed was a little rough on the feet but other sections were fine. There is other sections of beach but they were packed and this section was closer to our room, access was more important.
The meal were filling, we got the breakfast and dinner plans and left lunch out as we got groceries. There is a shuttle that will take you there and back, get there early as the bus fills up.The meals were great and the waits are typical of the Caribbean resorts, slow but there is no rush
I am a diver and I dove with Ocean Encounters. They are basically attached to the resort . The staff there was excellent as well.
Overall the whole resort and diving was excellent, I was able to do what I enjoyed and my wife and the kids were able to do what they wanted all in one place. the staff attended to our needs and the grounds were kept in pristine shape. I would go back as there was plants to do there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room number includes thirty apartments within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad