I have visited this place in 2013 Noveber. The main interest was diving, but I usually like to see around. The diving is rather good in Curacao. The problem is that you have to drive to the sites and that is not easy due to the traffic problems. That is easy to spend more time in the car then in the water. You can, in the other hand, see how the people live.
The beach and the water is nice at the hotel, there are fair enough corall and fish life just close by.
You can just take your snorkelling gear and swim to right outside of the laguna.
The best dive sites I have liked most was Purto Mari, Playa Kalki and Kleine Curacao.
The hotel is a well woking lifely site. Lots of friendly staff members, not extraordinery, but good enough. I liked the spanish talking stuff in the breakfast buffe. I don´t speak spanish, but they do all the time, vey kindly and friendly. I suppose-:)
I have good memories from the vacation and what more you can wish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room number includes thirty apartments within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad