Great location and beautiful resort. Food okay. Definitely need a car if you plan on leaving the resort. If you can afford it pay for the ocean view, well worth it.
Don't use the dive shop next door called Ocean Encounters, very expensive when compared to others on the island and horrible service. Try Twindivers or the dive bus right down the street. The resort is not affiliated with the dive shop.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room number includes thirty apartments within the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.