I choose to stay here because of the 20 minute walk to the city, but the staff did not make this a pleasant stay. The walk is about 2 miles!
The positives are the beach with the break wall. It's not crowded. Denny's is next door and open 24 hours. Casino is there but I don't gamble. The photos are accurate, but they do not show the bathrooms - very poor. Hard to obtain a full set of fresh linens daily. Staff are only partially helpful - terrible checkin.
I travel a lot - these rooms have nothing, not even a Bible. No iron or board, no toiletries, no outside calls from the room, no paper or pen, no click or radio, no map or orientation to the property, and it's isolated. Stay downtown or in Punta along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only beachfront property in Willemstad. 2-4 story buildings. Rooms equipped with Refrigerator, Hairdryers, In-room safe, Iron and Ironing Board. Double and King bedded rooms. Pool Views, Lagoon/Garden views. Balconies or Terraces. High speed internet service in the rooms at a minimum charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Veneto Holiday Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Veneto Holiday Beach Hotel Curacao/Willemstad