If you're looking to get sick, this is your place! Also, they advertise a gym, which is true there is one. My garage used for storage has more potential, so nobody uses it. The equipment is a hazard. Also, the front desk was informed of a roach problem and her rude, unprofessional response was "You're on an island, we have them." I've been to other hotels here on the island and that is NOT the case. The front desk also offered advise, "You can go buy your own (stuff) to kill them." They also have rats incase you like to keep company with rodents. The beds and comforters are so outdated, they remind me from the 70's, and no, they will not offer to change your mattress if it caves in on you in the middle. Also, don't just grab a towel from the rack without inspecting it first, it may not have been washed very well. What appeared to be genital hair and dirt were found on a "clean" towel hung on the rack the same day of check in (obviously not from the current guest).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only beachfront property in Willemstad. 2-4 story buildings. Rooms equipped with Refrigerator, Hairdryers, In-room safe, Iron and Ironing Board. Double and King bedded rooms. Pool Views, Lagoon/Garden views. Balconies or Terraces. High speed internet service in the rooms at a minimum charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Veneto Holiday Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino
- Veneto Holiday Beach Hotel Curacao/Willemstad