I stayed at the HBH for a month and I would recommend paying a little more and going somewhere else! The hotel room was musty and the bathroom smelled like I had my face in a dirty urinal...it was nauseating actually. I was greeted by several cockroaches during my night time restroom visit. Horrible water pressure and alternating scalding/freezing water made for an interesting showering experience:) I wore sandals around the room...If you want to relax and not feel disgusting in your hotel room then stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only beachfront property in Willemstad. 2-4 story buildings. Rooms equipped with Refrigerator, Hairdryers, In-room safe, Iron and Ironing Board. Double and King bedded rooms. Pool Views, Lagoon/Garden views. Balconies or Terraces. High speed internet service in the rooms at a minimum charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Veneto Holiday Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino
- Veneto Holiday Beach Hotel Curacao/Willemstad