I was in Curacao for business and stayed here, the room was great it in the heart of Curacao. You can walk to ton of restaurants and the service was great. I would orderer room service after my days working and everyone who worked their would ask questions and seemed truly interested and cared about your stay and how you were doing. Their pool is cool considering most of the beaches are full of rocks and you can't swim, their pool had a sand beach and a great bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad