The prices are reasonable for what you get and the rooms while not that spacious are very clean and the beds will get you relaxed in a hurry.Only down side is the noise from the Fort area later in the evening if you are turning in early for an early flight. Also cabs to and from run 30 to 35 us per trip + tip so that can add up the cost. The place is centrally located for an easy walk over the Emma bridge to the old section and all of its charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad