every time I come to Curacao I stay in this hotel. The hotel has a very nice lobby and the rooms are great as long as you do not get an interior room. The interior one are nice rooms but you need to have the curtains downs since on the other side they have a hall with the meeting area and you do not have any privacy. The infinity pool simulates an artificial beach that has a great view of the ocean. The staff is very friendly and always happy whiling and able to help you for anything you might need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad