Went to Curaçao to relax and snorkel. The resort was great, but not the place to snorkel. As my wife calls these cruise ship ports "mini Disney World". Because this is not the real Curaçao and very, very touristic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad