We stayed at the Royal Sea Aquarium for 10 days and it was the best family holiday we have ever had. We have been to Mexico and Hawaii and this small resort beats them hands down. The resort is amazing...PARADISE...prefect for families of all ages. The staff is absolutely wonderful. Helpful, kind and always smiling. The resort is clean, the pools are great for the kids, and there are ample chairs and cabanas to lounge on. The rooms are clean and very comfortable...maid service was very good. The beach was well maintained and raked every night. The canal where you can snorkel has an abundance of fish and creatures to see. The aquarium next door is underrated. Take advantage of having the free pass and spend time there. Seeing the WILD DOLPHINS from our deck was a high light of the trip. Loved watching the cruise ships come and go. Our girls who are 11 and 13 could wander the resort and go back and forth from our room to the beach and pool without worry. I honestly can not say enough about this beautiful place or the people who work there. Do what we did and take a chance on this resort...you will not be disappointed.
A few tips...bring pool shoes for the beach. There is coral that washes up on the sand. Bring lots of sun screen...it is HOT! Finally if you are bringing American money do not bring $100.00 bills. They are hard to cash and stores do not like accepting them.
We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sea Aquarium Hotel
- Royal Sea Aquarium Curaçao
- Sea Aquarium Resort Curacao
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sea Aquarium Resort is the perfect spot for a relaxing getaway or for a family vacation. The friendly staff will make you feel right at home and take care of your every need. Whether you decide to relax on the beach or by the pool, join in the fun activity program, try your hand at water sports, visit the world-famous Sea Aquarium right next door to the resort or explore the island, you are sure to enjoy yourselves.The resort has 30 fully furnished Caribbean Ocean View Two Bedroom Master Suites (sleeping six) which can be divided into 30 Ocean View One Bedroom Suites (sleeping four) and 30 Ocean View Junior Suites (sleeping two). We will do everything we can to help you and your family get the most out of your stay on Curacao and we hope that you find the resort information and sightseeing ideas featured here useful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Royal Sea Aquarium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.