1. Your own mean of transport is a must. (Owners recommend that).
2. Very well equipped. Beautiful views.
3. Private and cozy. Pool and beach chairs practically unused.
4. For restaurants and music day - recommend Jan Thiel property (10min car, 45min walk)
5. Recommended for quiet stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to enjoy tropical Curacao to the fullest. Situated on the famous Spanish Water in Curacao, La Maya Beach is a resort unlike any other. Discover an oasis of peace and beauty with a tropical garden and a private beach near all the excitement of the popular Jan Thiel area. You will stay in a comfortable and fully furnished apartment where in- and outdoor living join seamlessly thanks to an innovative sliding panel wall. At La Maya Beach, you can count on the most complete and attentive service that our island has to offer. Would you like specific groceries to be in the fridge when you arrive? A small boat to explore the Spanish Water by yourself? A unique excursion to an extraordinary dive site? At La Maya Beach, our answer is “yes we can!”La Maya Beach is the ultimate place to stay on Curacao. Beautiful, quiet, safe, and especially: dedicated to your perfect vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL and Travelocity so you can book your La Maya Beach Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.