“True Caribbean” 5 of 5 stars

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“True Caribbean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2014 NEW

My mother, sister and I traveled on the Jonalisa To for our trip to Klein Curaçao - it was perfect to say the least. Captain Stan and crew were funny, attentive, caring, and extremely hard workers. They made us feel safe and well taken care of at all times. They said the swell was only 2 meters or 6 ft. that day on the ride out, which is apparently average - honestly it felt no worse than the kiddy roller coasters at theme parks. Absolutely no one got sick on our trip!!! Take some dramamine before you go, find a spot in the wind, and you'll be fine. You do get pretty soaked though if you sit out on the deck, so wear clothes you can get wet. The breakfast was included and really good - coffee and nice fresh cheese/ham rolls. Lunch was even better - actually one of my favourite meals during my family's whole week long trip. The island walk was nice but make sure you have sturdy or thick soled shoes, as its mainly volcanic rock or coral when you're not on the beautiful sandy beach. The water was extremely warm and perfectly clear - we saw turtles! Good think the snorkel gear is also included - adding even more value to this excursion! They are the only company with an open bar so take full advantage, and the trip pays for itself! Over all we had a beautiful and true caribbean day in the sun and water - the sail back was slow and relaxing - we snoozed on the front of the boat.

Visited December 2014

Rocky Top, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“Will do this every time in Curacao!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014

We did this as a shore excursion from a cruise ship. They picked us up from the dock and away we went. Otmar and the guys on the boat were super helpful. We were on the Luncheon sail and snorkel. This was the best snorkeling that we have ever seen and we have been over most of the Caribbean. We could have snorkeled for another hour or 2. They have a grill on board and the food was the best we have had on any day trip. Add in an open bar and this was the perfect trip. I would have gone back the next day and I definitely will book with Bounty adventures next time in Curacao.

Visited December 2014
“great day out at little curacao”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

Our trip to little cucarao with bounty adventures did not start out well - we were stuck in the morning traffic and ran late 30 minutes.. furtnately, the whole crew waited for us. Out in the ocean, many travellers became sea sick as the tides proved too strong for their stomaches. nevertheless, everyone reached little curacao in safety and boy it was worth it. If you are into snorcheling you are in for a treat - the marine life is nothing short of stunning and the crew will throw out fish food on order to attract a large school of fish.

The island itself can only be described as the most perfect beach I ever had the luck to lie my eyes on. The crew was very helpful and the food was satisfying

Visited January 2014
Cologne, Germany
“nice crew and a bit low budget (just as expected)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

We booked the tour to klein curacao. As you can read in some other reviews the catamaran was nearly jamed of people.but it is ok,everyone can find a place to sit.
I am not prone to get sea sick but half of the way to the island i through up the breakfast.every crew member noticed it and tryed to please me in my situation,they made me laugh again,brought me water and naps,they gave me some icecubes and told me i should place them behind my ears.
When we arrived at the beach of the amazing island they took me first to the island and then the others.with their advise not to lay down imidiatly i came over the sickness and enjoyed the rest of the Trip.
We brought our own snorkeling gear so i am Not able to comment their stuff.
The bbq lunch was Server on board and it was enough and good. But the feeling to have to hide while going to eat is a bit poor.the other trip offering company has a own house at the beach...
Anyway,the bounty guys did a great job.
They care taking,helpful and maybe the most important when you are travelling in a group of girls:they are all so cute!!!!(unfortenatly i did the trip with my Bildband-they we're the lucky die that Day).
Please do the trip with the bounty guys,that bit more wahr you can get with the others it not worth it.

Visited November 2014
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing crew!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

We took the all day tour to Klein Curacao on the catamaran. The crew were all wonderful. They are very friendly and attentive to everyone on board. They were great at explaining things and making sure everyone had a great time. I highly recommend their trips and sailing with them. The island isn't far away but with the trade winds they have to motor into a headwind to get there but then it is calm and sailing on the way back. Just to warn everyone motoring into head winds is very wet- read soaked!!! It's all good though because the staff were so great! The island is pretty with a very nice beach and we found 4 sea turtles while snorkelling. You can hike to an old lighthouse and a shipwreck. Be warned though- the sun is hot- bring lots of suntan lotion and apply it often!! The food from the BBQ was good and fun was had by all!

Visited November 2014