Looking for a relaxing place? During our two weeks (14-28th of October) stay we really enjoyed this Cuban 5 star resort. The staff did everything to pease us and even let us have our room till our departure time since we were there during the inconvenient tropical storm Sandy. Indianna, thank you!
MANY THANKS to the cafeteria and restaurants à la carte staff...you are an asset to the Paradisius Hotel. Working on your day off to accomodate the hotel and still doing your positively best.
Food was good since a lot of it comes from Spain, as for the table wine is also pleasing. The cheese Brie is excellent and my husband fell in love with the Chorizo Sarta salami--thank you Pablo the Chef for being so generous...
Dayllen from the Racket Club and Cristina are two very special people.
For myself this is the first time in my many all-inclusives that I have a chance to get in shape doing YOGA everyday 9:30 or at 5 pm. Mayté, Mayellen and another young instructor, thank you so much for making my vacation more ZEN.
My last comment goes to the gardenners. The fowers and origami are a staple of the Paradisius. Please look at pictures to see how creative these people are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & SPA is located in Varadero Beach, the Cuban sun and beach tourist destination for excellence. This stunning Ultra All-Inclusive 5-star hotel is designed only for adults over 18. The property houses 434 rooms equipped with modern comforts and provides a varied gastronomic offer, daily activities, swimming pool and meeting rooms which convey an ambiance of quietness and service. Discover the magical peace of this hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Hotel Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Varadero
- Paradisus Princesa Varadero
- Princesa Del Mar