Royal Sandals Hicacos is heaven! Everything was amazing and I miss this place so badly. The best thing I loved in this hotel was that it was only for adults, this made the place very relaxing. All the activities were designed for adults and that is what me and my boyfriend were looking for. Two things you should not believe when going to Cuba. First is the Cuban forecasting (very inaccurate) and second is the rumor about bad food (if you go to Royal Hicacos tasty and fresh food is guaranteed). The staff is so great, service is amazing in all the restaurants of this hotel (there are around 4 high service restaurants). The beach was always clean and so fun as there was nice music playing to keep you entertained. You will not get bored in this hotel because there is something for everyone: volleyball, tennis, ping pong, billiards, pool, catamarans, diving, whatever you are looking for it's there. The only thing what bothered me was that tennis, ping, pong and other sport activities close at 5 pm and that pool is very shallow it didn't even cover my neck (and I'm short). Because sport and pool are minor things for me I'm giving 5 stars to this hotel for making our vacation so fun.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Hicacos Varadero
- Sandals Cuba
- Sandals Royal Hicacos Hotel
- Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within lush tropical gardens and just steps from the azure blue waters and powder white sand of Cuba's finest beach lies the award-winning, Royal Hicacos Resort and Spa, where its natural beauty is surpassed only by the warmth of its people. ... more less