“My second home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Deysi y Adiel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Havana
Casa Deysi y Adiel
You added Casa Deysi y Adiel to your Saves list
Concordia No. 417 Altos E/ Gervasio y Escobar | Centro Habana, Havana 10400, Cuba   |
Ranked #14 of 484 Havana B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Warsaw, Poland
“My second home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

It was my third stay in Cuba and the second in their house. Well, when I count two ways of the second trip and two more of that, it was my forth one. When I was planning my come back to Cuba I couldn't imagine thet I could stay in the other place.They are so friendly, so helpful, like members of the family.

The first day of my stay I had my birthday so during breakfast apart the normal food, a great cake was waiting for me. But their breakfasts are amazing for me. The juice of guayaba makes me crazy. When we were leaving Havana they prepared a bottle for us, for our trip.

I recomend that house with all my corazon.

Karina

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Loreto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Again i have to thank all the people who write into Tripadvisor. Without their imput I would never have found this place. Deysi and her two sons Adiel and Gustavo operate this casa particular and it is spotlessly clean throughout and lots of on demand hot water in the shower. We only had breakfast one morning but they serve huge portions of great food. It is located right across the street from my favorite restaurant " La Guarida" and for being a short 15 minute walk to the center of the city....it is very quiet in the evening time. And I can't say enough about the family. they are super friendly and helpful and assisted us in getting another Casa Particular for the 3 days they were book. It turned out we got to stay again out last night and they were kind enough to store our extra luggage when we made a two day trip to 4 other cities. One recommendation...book well ahead as it is a very popular place

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and well maintained.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed at Casa Deysi y Adiel for 4 nights when we arrived in Havana and found our hosts to be genuinely kind, helpful and friendly. They recommended a couple of really nice restaurants for us to try that was full of local people and reasonably priced which was great. The location is also perfect - walking distance to the Malecon, Old and new Havana. Having spent a total of three weeks in Cuba and staying at mainly Casa Particulares, I would have to say that this was my favourite casa out of all the ones we stayed at due to the location, cleanliness of the rooms, awesome shower with hot water, great breakfast, and most of all hospitable hosts. It was a perfect start to our honeymoon!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed at Casa Deysi y Adiel for a few days in the beginning of my Cuba trip and one night on the way back just before leaving.

The casa is located in the most authentic area of Havana, el centro, right in front the La Guaira restaurant (a must), completely safe at all time (!) and within a short walk to all attractions - the La Havana Vieja (old city), Malecon and Vedado.

The casa is neatly clean and very well maintained, spotless. Adiel, Deysi and Gustavo are kind and charming and assisted me in whatever I needed to do or orgenize.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were extremely pleased with our choice for Deysi y Adiel. We were received with great enthusiasm and warmth and were helped with whatever advice we needed throughout our stay. They also arranged us another good casa in Trinidad.

The room and private bathroom (good shower) were good and clean and better than you get in most hotels. It got a bit hot, but with airconditioning and two fans no issue at all.

An excellent location in a quiet area a few blocks away from the Malecon and about 15 minutes walking from the historic centre.

You need to ring the bell to get in, but they tell you that you can arrive at any hour. Also an excellent breakfast. Much recommended!

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Brisbane Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

adielhouse@hotmail.com
We were bumped from Julio's Casa in Lealtad St to this casa. Deysi y Adiel seem friendly. No English. . The casa has the best shower in Cuba - hot water and good water pressure. Fridge. Have to buy our own water. Room relatively modern , bed good v clean. Fans and air conditioning. Within walking distance - 2 blocks - of the Malecon and Parque Central. ¢25 taxi fare from the airport.
Excellent breakfast,

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Zurich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

We spend 5 nights at this casa, very nice people (Deisy, Adiel and Gustavo), very caring, gave us lots of helpful advise, breakfast with fresh fruits and self-made juices, air-conditioning in the rooms, very clean, on the other side of the street is the famous restaurant “La Guardia” (movie “fresa y chocolate”), around 10min walking distance to the city centre (or 2CUC by old-timer taxi), 20CUC by old-timer taxi from airport (Cubataxis are newer and more expansive), 3 CUC to Viazul station with the help of a friend from next door recommended by Adiel; ɯoɔʇʇoplıɐɯʇoɥppɐǝsnoɥlǝıpɐ

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa Deysi y Adiel? Share your experiences!