“Delightful” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Fair Oaks, CA
“Delightful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

One the home from a great morning at Washington slagbaai natl park I was really hungry. Me who always checks trip advisor before going to eat, just pulled in here because it had a cool vibe from the road...colorful and fun. And fresh snapper. Seating was inside or out, we sat outside. Menu has mostly warm items and sandwiches, beer and wine. I had the fresh snapper on a delicious fresh baguette and their own creole sauce. It was served quickly and I just devoured it. The creole sauce was good, bread was great and snapper was melt in your mouth. Just lightly grilled. Also came with a nice side salad. Service was terrific. Friendly place. If you are passing by give it a go. I'm not sure but might be open just for lunch.

When I went to the WC the doors were marked D or H. I had to go back out and ask which I was. Turns out I'm a D.

Visited September 2013