My wife and I spent a week at this small hotel which feels like a private beach club. Every minute of our stay was superb. The manager and staff were gracious, friendly and provided better personal service and attention than I have ever experienced at any other resort. The general manager is an active and pleasant presence in the daily operations- we saw Mr. Brauer at least twice during each day. We had a gorgeous beachfront suite which was quiet and luxurious. The twice daily towel service was a wonderful touch when your vacation involves a lot of water fun. The suite was separated from the beach by our patio which included a private hammock. The beach and grounds look exactly like the photos on the web site. The beach is sandy, uncrowded and shaded with palm trees. The landscaping of the resort makes you feel like you are in a priavte villa. The restaurants are well managed and the food is excellent. The staff in the restaurant was very attentive and enhanced the quality of our stay. We would recommend having a private dinner on the beach by torchlight which the staff is happy to arrange. The dive shop (Great Adventures Bonaire) was 10 seconds from our door and is run by a wonderful couple who again provided excellent personal attention to our needs. You can dive directly from the beach or from the Great Adventures dive boats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Village Beach Club is located within an exclusive beachfront enclave on the unspoiled Caribbean island of Bonaire. Its well-appointed guest suites are nestled amid lush tropical gardens, just steps from its private, white-sand beach, and feature opulent decor and thoughtful details like secluded lanais and double hammocks. Amenities include a 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Center offering onsite scuba classes and certification and a picturesque, 64-slip marina. The resort is also home to the acclaimed La Balandra restaurant, designed after an antique Spanish ship, giving the feeling of sailing with its dining deck located on a jetty extending out to sea, as well as a full-service spa offering professional reflexology, aromatherapy, therapeutic and relaxing couples massage. Harbour Village Beach Club was named Bonaire's Leading Hotel for nine years and is Bonaire's only member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Despegar.com and T4B so you can book your Harbour Village Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Village Beach Club Hotel Bonaire
- Harbour Village Beach Resort
- Harbour Village Beach Hotel
- Harbour Village Beach Club Bonaire/Kralendijk