“PIZZA AND PERSONALITY PLUS!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Buffalo, New York, United States
“PIZZA AND PERSONALITY PLUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Not only is the food made with love, the ambience and the owners show it! The food is as fresh as can be and great portions. The complete package at this locally owned bistro.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We really like this place! So much so, we ate there twice! It's easy to call in and pick up your pizza to take home, after a long day of diving! A must try to all visiting Bonaire! I submitted pictures of the menu.

Panama City Beach, Florida
“A must for pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Pizzas were huge!! Delicious! Wait staff friendly!! Prices were very reasonable!! You can not pass this place and not have a pizza from here!

Visited January 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We have take out from Pasa Bon a couple of times while we were on the island. Some of the best pizza we've ever eaten. Had the Pepperoni both times because it was so good!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Chicago, Indiana
“Authentic breath of fresh air on an island full of blah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was surprised with how delicious the pizza was! First, my husband insisted we go because of the Trip Advisor rating. Unfortunately, only 9 restaurants are rated. :( Anyway, the place is funky colors, wooden tables, blowing oscillating fans, an eclectic, almost eccentric staff. Nothing but horrible Holland beer (sorry, we miss the depth of our microbreweries and/or Belgian Style or IPAs), but order a Margarita. That will make you smile! We're from Chicagoland where pizza places are a dime a dozen, like in NYC, so for me to say this is authentic, I know I'm putting my neck on the line, even if only virtually! It was a very hot day, but the owner, a big tall white man, "Canadian" I think, made a valiant effort to ensure the place was cool with dim lighting, fans, and dark colors (albeit vivid). I can't wait to go back. We're here fora few months and have already eaten at most of the joints. I'm not even going to scare you about our findings elsewhere. You'll just have to read my reviews or just cross your fingers. HA! But Pasa Bon Pizza...gotta do it at least once...not for the ambiance, but goodness, for something delicious after a long day exploring land and/or sea!! (Oh and you're just too tired to shower and change to dine out, just call in and get it to pick up and take back to where you're staying.)

• Visited October 2013