“Still the best ribs” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Hagerstown, MD
“Still the best ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Had an excellent meal here. The whole family ate ribs and all agreed that they were the best in town. I have been eating here since he opened 12 years ago and the food is consistently good. Service sometimes was slow in the past but the current staff is on their game.

Visited July 2014

Chicago
“Great Ribs With a Beautiful View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were wandering around looking for a place to have dinner for our last night in Bonaire. We looked at menus from a couple of different places, then we walked by the Ribs Factory and the smell got me. I had to try their ribs to see if they were as good as they smelled. My wife had chicken fajitas and they were excellent! My ribs? Well, I had a full slab, and to say they was excellent would be an understatement! They were simply fabulous!! The staff was very friendly and the view was great as well. We sat right along the outer edge of the open air dining room with a great view of the water and the sunset.

• Visited July 2014
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Best ribs in the Caribbean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This place has by far the best ribs in the Caribbean. They are tender and fall tight off the bones. The best part is that they don't smother the ribs with BBQ sauce like they do in Texas. A full rack with sides costs less than $20. I highly recommend this place. And the view is pretty spectacular too.

• Visited June 2014
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Ribs with a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've walked by this place before and decided to try it this time. Compared to other restaurants in the area this place is very affordable. ($10-$20)It's an upstairs restaurant so the view is one of the best in the area. At night kaya grandi is busy so it gets a little noisy but so are all the other places. Yes I ordered the ribs and they were very good, the full rack was just right. Service was good. I would highly recommend this place if your craving ribs.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Bonaire vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

The ribs factory was a great find. Located top floor next to Rumba café. I ordered the ribs (what else in a rib restaurant) and they were the best I've had in a long time. The stairs are rickety but that did not stop us from trying this restaurant. We arrived just about sunset. As Art stated rib factory is across from cruise dock so when the sun goes down its the most spectacular experience. I would recommend this as a stop for anyone. I didn't give this a 5 rating because of the stairs otherwise food, service and atmosphere all worth it.

• Visited March 2014