“shore diving Bonaire made easy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 54 activities in Kralendijk
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: VIP Diving offers personalized dive tours to the best reefs on Bonaire. We can take care of all your diving needs. From air and nitrox (even delivered daily to your place of stay if you want) to high quality rental gear to the best personalized guided dives and dive courses. We are your dive butlers on Bonaire! Let us show you diving on Bonaire like you've never seen it before!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“shore diving Bonaire made easy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had a very good experience with shore diving on bonaire. In contrast to what large dive centers tell you, most dives in bonaire are best done from shore. The great equipment, friendly service and good advise delivered by VIP diving for a good price.

My girlfriend and I did 7 different dives all along the west side of the island. Spots, diving routes and entry points chosen based on advise of VIP diving, every time a good choice!

Visited February 2013

Toledo, Ohio
32 attraction reviews
“Great shore diving experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Had a single day in Bonaire while on a cruise, and VIP Diving made that a GREAT day! When we got off the boat the VIP Diving stand was easy to find. We had a few minutes to look around the market before the short drive to the dive shop. We rented regs and BCs, and the equipment was very good. We dove with Edwin at The Invisibles and Salt Pier - both great dive sites with lots of schooling fist and mounds of coral - all very alive! Not to mention my dive buddy and I got a private dive - my understanding is that they focus on small groups of only about 4 divers at a time. Between dives we had a snack available to us as well as drinks, and we also got the great bonus of a quick drive around the island after we finished diving - so we still got to see what the island was about even though we only had one day to spend there. I can easily say that when I return to Bonaire I will dive again with VIP Diving! I felt safe and secure, the dives were great, and it was a fantastic value! Thanks for a great experience!

Boulder, Colorado
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with VIP Diving in Bonaire. Our first day, my dive buddy & I went on a guided dive at the "invisibles" with Frank & Edwin. I didn't have any of my own gear, except for booties, so I rented everything from VIP diving. They were really patient with us - I hadn't gone diving for over 2 years! It was a really fun & beautiful dive. After that first dive, my buddy & I rented a truck and went on our own dives around the island. Frank, Edwin, and Marten were always happy to tell us about the different dives & how to get there. It's clear that they all love diving!

I had so much fun! I'll definitely dive again with VIP diving the next time I come to Bonaire!

Illinois
“open water referral dive course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Coming to Bonaire for your open water referral is awesome enough but VIP Diving takes it over the top. ViP is famous for personalized lesson with no group bigger than 4, not a dive lesson factory!!! Besides PADI requirements the 4 open water dives were educational as well.

Bob was our guide and he came highly recommended along with the owner Bas. Bob took us to 4 completely different shore dive sites, and gave us a history of the island and local restaurant recommendations while driving us between the sites.

The prices at VIP are very competitive and the personalized attention was great. I highly recommend VIP Diving and the island of Bonaire for your open water referral dives.

Visited February 2013
Michigan
“Customer Service Second to None”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This place is all about customer service… I would highly recommend this place to anyone. These guys will make you feel like you’re their only customer. No matter what your level of diving is. Thanks Bob for all your help and suggestions. I’ll be back in Jan. 2014.