This is a very pleasant place to while away a few days (or weeks) whilst escaping the European winter. The accommodation is simple but very clean and comfortable and the service is first class. The restaurant provides excellent meals and there is little need to venture into Kralendijk at night. Kon-Tiki is an ideal base for windsurfing or diving. They have a high rate of repeat visitors (like me!) and very few disappointed ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonaire is the most quiet and peaceful island of the ABC-islands and is gaining popularity because of it's wonderful diving, windsurfing and other eco-friendly activities. LacBaai offers spacious studios,one and two bedroom apartments, renovated in 2014. An award-winning restaurant open from 10 am -6.30 Pm, terrace with a refreshing breeze in an oasis of tranquility and spectacular view of Lac Bay Lagoon... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your LacBaai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kontiki Beach Club Hotel Kralendijk
- LacBaai Bonaire/Kralendijk