Every detail of Bamboo Bali had so much care and thought behind it. The room was more than we expected. I didn't realize we'd have a little kitchen space and the room overall was spacious. The decorations in the room were welcoming and made it feel personalized versus just another hotel room. The grouds we beautiful and relaxing. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
The location is great for diving. We could get fresh tanks within a few minutes and all the diving to the north was right near us. I don't think we'd stay anywhere else in Bonaire!
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Resort Kralendijk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don’s and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 5 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Also ideal for honeymooners, a group of divers or family vacation. This small family resort has 5 cottages - Uluwatu, Bali, Sumatra, Java and Flores. Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less