We barely saw the other guests, and it was quiet being all adults. The pool and hot tubs were always easily accessible and super nice! We stayed in Java and it was secluded by all the tree and foliage. It was a really nice room as well and the a/c would get super cold so no problems staying cool at night.
The owners were a super cool family, Sebastian helped us with dive sites, restaurants, setting up a tour, and even let us borrow a cooler for a day at the beach! Everything about this place makes you want to come back :)
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel Kralendijk
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Hotel
- Bamboo Bali Bonaire Resort Kralendijk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Bali. "The place where East meets West." No more than 60 meters from the ocean, across the street from the best known dive hotels of the island such as Buddy Dive, Captain Don’s and Hamlet Oasis you will find Bamboo Bali. This cozy little resort consists of 5 cottages built with lots of Asian influence and style. The private wooden cottages were built on piles to give it that characteristic look and surrounded by a luscious garden full of tropical flora. Be surprised by the playful and romantic corners where Asia and the Caribbean melt together! Also ideal for honeymooners, a group of divers or family vacation. This small family resort has 5 cottages - Uluwatu, Bali, Sumatra, Java and Flores. Every cottage consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Full kitchen / flat screen TV / free wireless internet / air conditioning / safe / warm water showers and a large shaded private porch area. For our guests we have two large propane BBQs, two very luxurious Jacuzzi/hot tubs with massage jets, a natural salt water pool, rinse tanks, dive closets, Thai stile outside showers, sitting areas, etc. "You will fall in love with Bamboo Bali Resort the moment you step in!" ... more less