“Great Service Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 61 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
East Hartford, Connecticut
“Great Service Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had dinner here two times, once with another couple and once with a large group-fantastic service-the best we had all week- very good food and wine. Nice location with terrace seating.

Visited January 2014

Long Island
“Watch what you order”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I ate at this place twice. The first time was great. Good food. I had the beef tenderloin. Good desert and great service. The location was also convenient for me. The second time I went back with friends I ordered Chicken Parmisian and it was absolutely disgusting. First of all it had no cheese on it. I have no idea what it was coated with but it was not bread crumbs. The food was cold and the waiter blamed it on the fact that we were sitting outside. I was outside the first time and everything was fine. My friends ordered fish and aside from the fact that it was cold they enjoyed their meal once it was heated. The waiter was a little nasty when we told him all the food was cold. So basically you can say this place is hit or miss. One visit gets a very good and second visit gets a big Yuk.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Below average service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you want to enjoy a nice meal with family and friends DON'T go to Unbelievable. I had a horrid experience eating dinner here, a couple of nights ago. The service was terrible, the waiters were confused half the time and the owner was absolutely disrespectful!!!!!!!!!!!!! The food wasn't even unbelievable, it was mediocre. I hated my dining experience here and the overall restaurant was pretty much empty and I guess I know why.

If you want to enjoy a nice meal with great service go anywhere in Bonaire just not to Unbelievable restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Food is tasteless”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I did not like the food at all. Food was very little and expensive and service was lousy. I would not recommend a second time unless they change the short menu or chef!

Visited December 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Lovely restaurant off the main road. Quite and breezy. We ate on the roof-top. The food was very good, including their wine options. Although it took awhile for our food to arrive, it was absolutely delicious! It is rather pricey, but very fresh fish options.

Visited December 2013