The hotel is really nice. The location is beautiful and very peaceful. Everybody is very helpful and friendly. The Barbecue on Sunday night is excellent! We stayed in the "yellow house" which has lovely rooms and a very well equipped kitchen. The diving in Bonaire was great. We would always choose this place again and recommend it highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive, Relax and Explore is what Caribbean Club Bonaire stands for! Find yourself and lose your heart at this friendly, full-service resort with a wide variety of accommodations, from Budget Studio's to a Cottage DeLuxe with magnificent ocean views. Located north of Kralendijk at the foot of Bonaire’s hills and just steps away from the most pristine dive sites, you’ll find Caribbean Club Bonaire. This friendly resort combines affordable accommodations with full resort facilities, a restaurant, bar, two swimming pools, an on-site dive shop/activity center, front office and security services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Caribbean Club Bonaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Bonaire Hotel Bonaire
- Caribbean Hotel Bonaire
- Caribbean Resort Bonaire
- Caribbean Club Bonaire Kralendijk