Spent two glorious weeks this summer and last summer scuba diving in Bonaire. Amazing and unspoiled. Both times stayed at this Sand Dollar condo B7, "As Good as it Gets." A great location with all the amenities you could want…comfortable, access to fresh water pool, close to shoreline, a cool retreat. There’s a sandy beach right in front of the condo. Bari’s Reef (right off the beach) is great for snorkeling and scuba diving. Next door Buddy Dive has happy hour every Friday. You can dive off their dock and rent all equipment from them, or from Dive Friends, which is on-site with drive-up tank exchanges and rinse tanks, or from Bonaire Dive and Adventure, also on-site, full-service, and with a dock. Night dives were fabulous. This is probably one of the best condos in the complex for convenience, comfort, and views. Would highly recommend…affordable, functional, pleasing in all respects. The owners go out of their way to answer questions promptly and to make guest stays fully enjoyable. I look forward to returning next year.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Dollar Condominium Hotel Kralendijk
- Sand Dollar Condominium Hotel
- Sand Dollar Condominium Kralendijk
- Sand Dollar Condominium Resort Bonaire/Kralendijk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sand Dollar offers some of the most spacious and comfortable ocean view studio, one, two and three bedroom accommodations on Bonaire. All of our condominiums have air-conditioned bedrooms, full kitchens, dining and living areas. The condo's roomy porches or balconies offer views of the Caribbean Sea and Bari Reef which beckon irresistibly to scuba divers and snorkelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sand Dollar Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.