My girlfriend and I stayed in condo B4, which is privately owned. We had a large screened porch, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with a couch and chairs as well as cable TV, a nice bathroom with a large shower, and a king sized bed with AC. The whole place had cute decorations and felt like home.
Our dive package included a rental truck, so on our first day we stocked our fridge and freezer, so we would have breakfast every morning and then pack a lunch for in between dives. To save some money, we utilized the oven and stove a few nights for dinner.
In addition to the shore dives, we did 6 boat dives with the dive shop, which is top-rate. The DMs were always friendly and helpful, and would give advice for places to go and what to see for our self-guided shore dives.
I imagine that each person's personal experience with this property is largely determined by how well the owner keeps up the unit. But our unit was fantastic for 2 people, and when we come back to Bonaire will be requesting this unit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sand Dollar offers some of the most spacious and comfortable ocean view studio, one, two and three bedroom accommodations on Bonaire. All of our condominiums have air-conditioned bedrooms, full kitchens, dining and living areas. The condo's roomy porches or balconies offer views of the Caribbean Sea and Bari Reef which beckon irresistibly to scuba divers and snorkelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sand Dollar Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Dollar Condominium Hotel Kralendijk
- Sand Dollar Condominium Kralendijk
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Bonaire/Kralendijk