You can not beat diving in Bonaire: Diving: The dive operations are 'exceptional' ( one of the best in the Caribbean) well run, convenient lockers, tubs, etc. professional dive staff that was cheerful, attentive and informative. Multiple opportunities for morning, afternoon and night boat diving plus tanks for shore diving or going to the many sites on the inland. Diving was included in our package and our group averaged 15-24 dive each for the week. Accommodations: close to town which was nice, resort was dated but the grounds and rooms were clean. Island pricing or above for food and beverage. The staff was polite but lacked that little something that made you feel welcome. The food was average and took 40 minutes most time to receive and was often not hot. If you like to taste your alcohol in your drink, don't bother as drinks are 'measured' one ounce shots, no hot tub, little entrainment but we were there to dive and they handled that exceptionally. If would go back because of the diving but see if they offered an all-inclusive (we just got diving and breakfast) to include all meals, beverages and diving. i recommend the resort for diving.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.