I just learned to dive here, but didn't stay at the hotel so I have no idea what that experience looks like, but I can tell you learning to dive here was a terrific experience. No pool dives, just straight into the clear blue sea. The first 100' or so off the beach is only about 10' deep so it proves a perfect place to practice and get confortable. The instructor was a real pro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino allows you to experience the simple pleasure of tropical life. Whether you want to lounge around all day by one of our two freshwater pools, test your luck in our on-site casino at night, relax with a massage in the on-site spa, or scuba dive and snorkel through the beautiful Caribbean ocean, our Bonaire resort offers a truly memorable experience for all ages. Divi Flamingo is colorful, laidback, and fun; our resort and casino serves as the perfect home base for divers and vacationers drawn to explore the unpretentious island and stunning waters surrounding Bonaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Flamingo Beach Hotel Kralendijk
- Divi Flamingo Beach Resort And Casino Bonaire/Kralendijk